Friday 25 May 2012

Stroke a Kitten Day (Puppies Also Acceptable)!

Ok, what about a 2 fully grown kittens and a fully grown puppy?

I had the day off so I spent the morning with Rosie and Jim at home before heading into town to meet up with Nikki and the adorable Niamh!

(These are Rosie and Jim - not Nikki and Niamh!)





Then I had the pleasure of dog sitting Bella again :-)  It was an overnighter this time and she was soooo good, we had lots of cuddles and ball throwing and tummy rubbing (Bella's not mine)!


And Bella had got me a lovely 'thank you for looking after me' card and gifts!

This fabulous bag which will get much use (and spot the pandas!)!



A panda noodle dish :-)


And 'russian doll' type storage tubs (which are already in use!)



I've been home an hour or so now and Rosie and Jim are only just starting to show signs of forgiveness for my treachery in abandoning them to spend the night with a dog (come on, I managed to restrain myself from making any suggestive/rude comments - you could at least try and do the same ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment