Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Walk on the Mildly Wild Side!


Usually the closest I get to a wild animal is when I'm with Kevin and Ray and Ray's snoring!

Not that I got any closer to an actual 'wild' animal this time - but I did come across lots of animals on my way to work this morning.

I've mentioned the nice chap with the lovely dogs before and I finally thought to take a photo - this is Leo (and his very cute tiny tennis ball!), unfortunately his other dog passed away some months ago :-(




I took a photo of this tree because I want to know what it is - it looks like suspended snow and if I'm ever in a position where I have a garden again... I Want One!  I also caught a bird in the tree which seemed totally oblivious to my presence!


And lastly I came across this gorgeous cat which I rarely see but it's very friendly when I do!





Not exactly Lions and Tigers and Bears (oh my!)!


2 comments:

Niamh Radford-Naylor said...

Fab photos.

Heidi Orange said...

:-) Thanks Nikki, it was difficult getting them of the dog - the owner was amazed, apparently the dog absolutely hates cameras usually!!

Post a Comment