Monday 25 June 2012

Just in case...

you were thinking of ironing or laminating your bus ticket.

I thought I was seeing things when I went on to the Transdev Harrogate webpage to check the number 6 timetable.

Latest tweet... 

"Our new ticket machines print on thermal paper. Please don't try and iron or laminate your tickets because the heat turns them black."

So on Friday night Lyn and I were having a conversation about under what possible circumstances you would possibly want to do either of these things.  At a push you could maybe find yourself in a situation where you might inadvertantly iron a bus ticket you require for further use - I have to admit that when I unscrewed my ticket to take a photo for the blog my first thought was 'hmm, that could do with a good iron.' - but laminate?  Seriously?!

A memento maybe of the momentous journey from one end of town to the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment