Monday 16 July 2012

WI Day!

Seems like only days since the last one but here we are again!

This was the one we'd all been waiting for but as it was open to members only Bernie and I had to go without Debbie and Meller.

We went to Lush for a private event where we created our own bath bombs, I kind of wish I'd put more glitter in mine but at least less glitter means less to clean out of the bath!


I also had an arm and hand, yes, just one, massaged by a nice young man with a solid massage bar, I was tempted by the neck and shoulder massage but not sure it's a good idea with my weird neck thing.

It was all very enjoyable and prompted me to investigate having a go at home, I found a great website for the ingredients but unfortunately they don't provide a nice young man to assist with application.

No comments:

Post a Comment