Monday 21 January 2013

DVD Marathon Weekend

Totally unplanned but, as the nasty ear infection and throat virus I have made me feel like someone had shoved an ice pick through my ear and down into my throat all weekend and the antibiotics made me feel dizzy and sick, I spent the majority of my time on the sofa watching films.

1) Dorian Gray (while it was still light and I wouldn't scare myself)
2) The Book of Eli

(at this point I decided to switch to films that didn't require an awful lot of concentration - so I could divide my focus between the tv and the desire to bang my head against the wall to stop the burning pain in my ear...)

3) Rush Hour (love these films)
4) Rush Hour 2
5) Rush Hour 3
6) The Mummy
7) The Mummy Returns
8) The Scorpion King
9) National Treasure
10) National Treasure 2
11) Four Weddings and a Funeral
12) The Tourist

No comments:

Post a Comment