Saturday 23 February 2013

Chilli Chocolate Challenge!

On 'Meet Someone New Day' we also participated in a chilli chocolate challenge - I suspected this would be a two way competition with Sarah and I withdrawing fairly early in the proceedings but I was wrong!



 
 
(Now I'm wishing I hadn't left the empty box at Nando's - I'll have to try and rely on my memory (always risky) for which was which!)
 
The blue one was supposed to be the mildest (milder jalepeno?) with green being medium (jalapeno?), yellow hot (tabasco) and red fiery (habanero) - we suspect though that there'd been an error somewhere as the green and yellow both tasted milder than the blue!
 
Much to everyone's surprise we all managed to get to the end of the challenge - even me.  Admittedly I did try and palm half of my red one on to Duncan but he was having none of it so I was left with little choice but to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment