Tuesday 19 February 2013

People to Phone this Week!

People phoned me - I am a person to phone!

Apart from the phenomenal amount of calls I get to my home number (despite being registered with TPS) from people convinced that I, or someone who lives at my address with me, have been involved in a car accident for which we're owed compensation, people wanting to know if I have a will and am interested in updating it, people who claim I'm owed PPI, people trying to sell me everything from double glazing and kitchens to fraud protection insurance, the calls I get from a dental surgery convinced that I'm their patient and obviously just pretending to be someone else when I say they have the wrong number on their system, the calls to arrange viewings for a local estate agent who used to have this number and for whom it's still listed in some of their historical web content and the consumer research calls I get from International numbers...

(By the way this is a really good website to use to find out who's been calling and what they want - who calls me, just put the number in and hey presto!)

Marley (and Tom) called me on Saturday during their brief return to the UK between holidays in Fuerteventura and Morocco.

I was due a long over due catch up with someone on Sunday but it never happened, Pops did call me on Sunday though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment