Thursday 7 March 2013

February Love Mantra - the results

Oh. Dear.

Well I did promise to tell you how epically I failed...

High fives - I'm positive I did this once with someone but for the life of me I can't remember when, who or why!.

Doing ALL the things that make me feel on top of the world - I can only think of one ocassion where I felt on top of the world (see below)...

...and none of the things which make me feel like hiding under the duvet - unfortunately I do have to work for a living! (yeah, below this one)

Spend time around all the people who make me feel fabulous - I actually did this a little bit!! In particular there was one evening at Charlie's which made me feel fabulous - it reminded me of the tourist board adverts you see for Scotland and Ireland where there's always a shot of a pub and you know you could go on holiday to Scotland or Ireland every year for the rest of your life and never experience anything like what was shown.  The Diamonds were playing live and Charlie's was that place! 

...and endeavour to be one of those people too - next month maybe!

Oh, and, yes, I was supposed to be the love - no comment.

Was February a woo hoo of a month?  More hoo than woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment