Friday 8 March 2013

Work Your Proper Hours Day!

My proper hours are 7.4 hours a day of no fixed time (within reason!) and I can't remember the last time I worked them - in fact the last day I worked, before being plagued with this ridiculous infection which makes me a really cheap date (which I'm not by the way), was quite a bit over my proper hours due to the meeting which was scheduled to finish at 5 finishing at 5.30 - in fact it didn't even finish then, it was just at that point that I decided to leave!

And since the last day I worked time (and everything else in my little world) has appeared rather dali-esque!  Seriously, some people spend a lot of money on various substances to feel the way I've felt for the last few days!

 
I did work my proper hours on my first day back!

No comments:

Post a Comment