Monday 29 April 2013

Hug an Australian Day!

I'd pretty much given up on this one and had put it to the back of my tiny mnd - until someone in Charlie's (Ollie) told Matt he looked like an Australian butcher (I'm not entirely sure where he got that from, Matt was wearing an apron and a cowboy hat but there you go!)!.

I haven't moved so fast in a while, poor Matt looked quite terrified when I launched myself at him to give him a hug in the absence of a real Australian  - no mean feat given that he's rather an intimidating size.  The fact that Ollie jumped on the bandwagon and followed suit shortly after was a bonus (for me if not for Matt) - meanwhile John and Simon were doing their best to particpate...I'm not convinced that hugging pints of Fosters qualifies but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I'm good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment