Thursday 18 April 2013

Pet Owners Independence Day!

Yep, this is a real day.

Apparently pet owners take the day off from work and the pets go to work in their place, since most pets are jobless, sleep all day and do nothing to contribute towards their upkeep. Owners get to stay home all day and lie around on the back of the sofa. 

Jemima was clearly not impressed with this idea and Rosie just looked terrified at the prospect.





























I suggested in the office that maybe we ought to observe this day in practice in future but, after much discussion, it was decided that Andy's rat, pigeons and doves, my 2 cats, John's goat and chickens and Neil's dog would, probably, cause a little too much more chaos and destruction than even we're capable of.

Also, I'm not entirely sure I'd be comfortable trying to stretch out on the back of my sofa.

And this is what happened the last time I turfed them outside to go and find a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment