Wednesday 8 May 2013

No Socks Day!

But I LOVE all my odd socks - admittedly they don't really go with the type of footwear I'm fiinally getting around to wearing though so it was time to abandon the mis-matched lairyness in favour of bare feet.



It has just occured to me that I can still get the 'odd' effect by painting my toenails different colours - bonus (amazing technicolour dream toes has got to be better than amazing technicolour dream hair right?)! It never occured to me though to check my summer shoes for cobwebs, lesson learnt.

Speaking of socks...chap who is too good to be true has major sock issues.  So, how do you know when you have major sock issues?  It's when you put your foot in the top and it comes back out - and you haven't even reached the toe yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment