Friday 21 February 2014

Buy One Get One Free!

Congratulations folks! You get 2 weeks rolled into one in this post - mainly because not much happened so I don't have much to talk about!

Days in the diary were Valentine's Day (Friday), Old School Day (Sunday) and Break the Rules Day (Tuesday).

Valentine's Day - over the last few years I've spent this day on my own...and loved every minute of it!

I have to admit though that I did enjoy the novelty of buying cards and gifts this year and it was really nice to celebrate the day with someone who made an effort - not that either of us need the excuse of a special day once a year :-)



 
John had booked us a table at Runamocha, which was lovely, and we finished a perfect evening off at Charlie's with Charlie and his new assortment of hats!


Old School Day - I can't even remember what I did on Sunday (although in fairness it's not often that I can remember what I did yesterday never mind several days ago!), I'm not sure whether this is an age thing or a Bradley thing.

Break the Rules Day - I'm not sure about rules but I certainly gave everything else a good go! I had to make breakfast 3 times (1st time burnt, 2nd time involved an unfortunate encounter with coffee), then I broke a coathanger (I barely touched it, it just literally fell apart in my hands, honest!) and finally I set fire to the tickets, whilst cooking Chicken Nasi Goreng, for our evening adventure to the Royal Hall to see Carmen. Fortunately I was able to extinguish them before too much damage was done - to the tickets or our meal!

It was definitely another Calamity Heidi Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment