Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mysterious Meditation...

This week I had to do a press-up and succeed - I'm not sure whether it counts when you're doing it against a wall but that's as successful as it got, my upper body strength is virtually non existant and my back isn't really in any state to be carrying on like that at the moment! I'm working on it though!

It was also Meditate for 10 minutes* Day (*with chanting and everything), which I did completely by accident when I somehow managed to put myself into some sort of meditative state (I think) whilst doing some of my physio exercises. John arrived home to find me sat in the middle of the bedroom floor unable to feel my hands/lower arms and unable to move. It was a toss up between meditative state and partial paralysis! I wasn't chanting though so can't claim total success. It did make me feel more inclined to actually try some sort of meditation in the near future though, I was amazed at how relaxed and calm I felt - until I remembered that everytime I consciously try to empty my mind (I subconsciously do it all the time haha - I thought I'd best say it before someone else does) I always end up sitting there feeling like I want to tear my own skin off.

And on Sunday I was supposed to be creating an air of mystery - however, this proved to be more than I could put my mind to so I'll just leave you with this instead (sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment