Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Mission - The Results!

Mission recap here

Ooops.

Not my finest moment I have to say, I was not the Loveminator, nor was a love ninja (in any sense of the word), I didn't spread any karma of any description and I doubt I even managed 1 nice thing for other people each day (although on some days I did 3 or 4 so at least that's something!)!

I didn't champion (or even listen to) any power ballads or rescue any cute animals - but I did look at plenty including this little chap...


This is Mercury and he's the most awesome kitten I've seen (and he's only got 2 legs!), you can read his story here and check out cute videos of his amazing click his amazing progress here!

Other than that my overall plan for world domination's going well - or at least as well as I'd anticipated (i.e. not at all!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment