Thursday 10 April 2014

Wear Colours While Spontaneously Eating Chocolate!


I managed the wearing of colours - round my neck if nowhere else.

With this...


...this is what happens when I get my jewellery making stuff out to sort through for ebay - the only time I'm inspired anymore is when I'm contemplating getting rid of it all!

It wasn't a spontaneous party on saturday but we did go to the Buble tribute act at the Cairn which ended up with all of us up on the dance floor - which was at least unplanned (and in some cases definitely wasn't going to happen - until it did!).

And I'm postponing the 'being at one with chocolate' activities until next weekend when I can stuff my face with all the Easter eggs my nearest and dearest are bound to provide for me...

(nearest and dearest please take the hint...)

No comments:

Post a Comment