Sunday 31 August 2014

August Week 4!

Break out the shades even at night Day!

As today is the first day I'll be breaking the shades out this week then I'm afraid there's not much I can tell you! I'll try to wear them all day and night but can't make any promises...

Broccoli appreciation Day!

Oops! I kind of forgot about this one, I do have a small amount of broccoli in the fridge so I will include it with tea tonight but that's as good as it's going to get!

You'll have to make do with links from previous years...

2010
2011
2013

(don't ask what happened to 2012 - I don't know!)

So, it's a double whammy fail for this week by the looks of it! To be fair though it has been a very busy week - in addition to working I've also been for afternoon tea, played pool, attended a charity evening for St Mikes (and won a 90 minute private yoga session!) been for an a la carte date (with Mine Truly of course!), moved premises at work and then enjoyed one of the best meals out I've ever had at The Square with Mine Truly, Pops and Olive!

No comments:

Post a Comment