Sunday 17 August 2014

Fetish Much?!

Hmmm, I'm slightly suspicious about this, the second week of August...

  • Pedicure Day
  • Bare Feet Day
  • Global Celebration of Feet Day
Fortunately I regularly pedicure at home so that wasn't a problem at all :-) I even go so far as to remove hard skin with this razor contraption thing...





...and this time also treated myself to a moisturising foot mit (most bizarre feeling and walking across the kitchen is transformed into a dangerous sport!)










I'm also always barefoot at home - and occasionally in the office!


And, in celebration of feet of all shapes and sizes here's a video of my feet - I used to think my feet were normal but have slowly come around to sharing the general concensus (due to overwhelming evidence) that my feet are, in fact, odd.

I was once told (many, many years ago) that I have 'ladies feet' but Mine Truly just refers to them as flipper feet (and can't understand how it is that I can't swim!) - my toes are incapable of independent movement and only move as one (no, they're not actually webbed!), I can't wear flip-flops and I can't pick things up inbetween my toes (which is frankly just weird and monkey-like if you ask me).

Enjoy! But not too much, please...



No comments:

Post a Comment