Monday 18 August 2014

July Week 2!

Run til your lungs hurt Day

Me, run?

I’ve always said that I wouldn’t even be capable of running away from a serial killer – plus if I’m going to get caught anyway why also die exhausted?! And yet, believe it or not, I used to be quite a runner. I used to love running (and often barefoot) as a teenager, apart from being selected to represent my school for long distance events and enjoying the cross country school runs I also used to be regularly tearing around the streets of Starbeck – usually pretending I was running away from everything (or perhaps I was just trying to get out of Starbeck).

Cheeseboard Day

Had I been able to get anywhere near town I would have visited the amazing Cheeseboard and treated Mine Truly and I to a selection of lovely cheese and accompaniments but unfortunately, due to le tour, I couldn’t get to the shop.

I may well move this one to later in the year though!

No worries Day

That’s kind of like telling me not to breathe haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment