Saturday 9 August 2014

June Week 3!


This week (this actual week - as in 1st week of August, I can see this may get complicated) was supposed to involve Play Frisbee Slightly Agressively (is there any other way?) Day and International Eat Biscuts Day but as I'll be writing about International Frisbee Day next time (for June Week 4!) and I've done more than enough for biscuits lately I'll ignore this week and focus on telling you about the 3rd week of June instead!

This involved...
  1. Enthusiasm Day
  2. Complicated pleasures day
  3. Go commando day 
  4. Go on a boat  day
  5. Bunk off early
  6. If you've got it flaunt it day
  7. Tell your Dad how brilliant he is day
And the results...
  1. Clearly I did everything with enthusiasm so I think that's covered.
  2. I have no idea what I had in mind for this one, it must have been far too complicated for me to remember all the details!
  3. Not telling you, you pervert you, haha! (not to be confused with answer number 6).
  4. Ok, I didn't go on a boat but John did - of the bed variety (see below).
  5. I know I left early a few times in June but as I work flexi time I'm not sure this can actually be classed as bunking off (possible FAIL!)
  6. Well this is every day, obviously.
  7. My Dad is brilliant each and every day and I'm very lucky to have him, my Father's Day card told him this but I hope he also knows it every day. 
So, number 4! It was the Knaresborough Bed Race and The Cairn Hotel (Cairn Superheroes) were taking part with Mine Truly as team captain (aka Batman).

 
 
I managed to get a bit of footage as they passed - just before plunging into the very cold river!
 


 
And speaking of fathers - I saw this last year and pledged towards the kickstarter campaign as it really moved me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment