Monday 11 August 2014

June Week 4!


I managed all of this week's (last week in June) challenges in the same day at the Valley Gardens!

  • Leave a penny for someone to find
  • International Frisbee Day
  • Simple Pleasures Day
  • Tune in to the Buzz of the bees Day

I started out by leaving a penny at the wishing well (I really must think of a different way to achieve this one next year - although I really like the fact that this way someone also gets a free wish!). Then Mine Truly and I hired a couple of frisbees and had a go at the disc golf.



I think it's safe to say that the current disc golf champions (I kid you not) can sleep safely at night after my utterly disgraceful performance. I spent the majority of the time fishing about in various trees and bushes to retrieve my (clearly defective) frisbee.




And these simple pleasures were done to the accompanying sound of buzzing bees - I know it's tenuous but you'll just have to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment