Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Mission - The Results!

Mission recap here!

Having had an operation on 3rd September and then spending pretty much the rest of the month recovering I’m afraid there wasn’t much grabbing of life (or anything else) by the round things going on this month!

I do already have a bit of a bucket list though (some more achievable than others!) which I keep in the front of this lovely note/scrapbook gift from Nadine...

 

  • Go to China to see the pandas
  • Storm chasing holiday
  • Break a world record
  • Past life regression
  • Paraglide
  • Murder Mystery weekend
  • Country music festival
  • Helicopter ride
  • Singing lessons
  • Save a life (I give blood but that's it so far!)
  • Follow the F1 season - first class all the way!
  • Watch a sunset and sunrise
  • Take up archery
  • Stay in every room at Crab Manor
I managed to break a world record last year so I’ve already achieved one of them!

 
Speaking of bucket lists, I absolutely love the film so here's a clip for you!
 


And speaking of films I did manage to achieve a bit of DVD/movie marathon doings during my incapacitation (you may or may not remember that these have featured heavily in the diaries in previous years but seem to be lacking this year) before I got utterly bored of staring at the box in the corner!
  • Stand up guys
  • De-lovely
  • Hannah and her sisters
  • Seeking a friend for the end of the world
  • I love you man
  • Traitor
  • Unthinkable
  • 17 again
  • The Joneses
  • 50/50
  • Abandoned (and it should be)
  • Shutter Island
  • Death defying acts
  • Surrogates
  • Invictus
  • Watchmen
  • Series 1 (and half of 2) of Vikings
  • From time to time

No comments:

Post a Comment