Monday 22 September 2014

September Week 3!

Develop a weird phobia Day – I already have a phobia about eyes and now I think I have one about netti pots. Thank god the advice was that I didn't need to use one if I didn't want to, having psyched myself up to the task when it came to it I just couldn't do it!

Dance to work Day - I didn’t go to work! I have occassionally in the past found myself feeling like breaking into dance on my way to work early in the morning, the advantage of the past is that is was a secluded and little used path to work - as it's now a busy main road I doubt there's any danger of this happening haha!

Be lovely to everyone Day - this was easy as I didn't see anyone! Except Mine Truly - and I'm always nice to him (well mostly) ;-)

Notice small things Day – my life has reduced to revolving around the interior of my flat, it’s amazing how much you start to notice (that needs doing!) when you’re staring at the same walls all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment