Monday 29 September 2014

September Week 4!

Recover from weird phobia Day - Fear of the netti pot, pah, I'm sooo over it! And it's now consigned to the back of a cupboard :-)

Tweet something amazingly funny Day – well that would be this blog wouldn’t it? ;-)

Be 84% naughty Day – only 84%? Why? And how do you measure it?

I may not have tweeted anything amazingly funny but I did text something funny - by accident.

You need a bit of background for this...

Mine Truly makes an awesome cup of tea, so awesome in fact that I have been known to sit at home dying of thirst waiting for him to come home to make me a cup of tea rather than make one myself (I realise that some would suggest this is more to do with laziness than Mine Truly's tea making skills but that's not so - honest...).

It's become such a long-standing 'thing' between us that he even got me these fabulous Bright Side cups for my birthday :-)

 
Anyway, back to the point. Mine Truly had sent me a text on Saturday night asking how my evening at home was going, owing to the rock and roll life style I lead (and the fact that it felt arctic in the flat) I'd pretty much decided to go to bed and read - conversation went as follows...
 
Mine Truly: Hey beautiful lady, how's your night going?
Me: Hey baby, it's blummin freezing here!! Was going to bake cookies (random urge to bake lol) but think I'm just going to take a cup of tea (which won't be as good as tits), a hot water bottle and a book and go to bed!
 
Clearly I meant 'yours' rather than 'tits'.

No comments:

Post a Comment