Monday 26 January 2015

January Week 4!

Start a trend

I don't even follow them so starting one was a little beyond me this week I'm afraid!

Celebrate the banana

I don't really like bananas to be honest but I felt I had to make at least some effort so I thought I'd celebrate them by using them to amaze and astound people rather than actually having to eat one - mind you, having said that...just wait til next week's experimental cooking day!

Anyway, I digress.

I saw the below trick on the Davehax Youtube channel (I'm definitely going to try the balloon trick at some point too!) and I thought Mine Truly would be suitably impressed so I practised on a couple of bananas until I had the technique right and then prepared one ready for his return from work.

What I didn't account for was;

a) he doesn't like bananas either
b) people who don't like bananas don't understand why you're trying to force them to peel one
c) out of the 3 bananas I had somehow managed to choose the one that just would not peel for my actual 'live' attempt

Gratifyingly Mine Truly was indeed suitably impressed once he'd managed to peel the blummin thing and insisted on being told how I'd achieved this feat of wonder - strangely he wasn't convinced that it was purely the power of my mind.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment