Monday 16 March 2015

Turning Heads and Setting Records!


Turn some heads day - only my own I'm afraid, it certainly felt like my head was spinning, and splitting in two, this week!
 
Set a new world record day - nope, totally failed in this one, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't even attempt any sort of record!

I can't just leave it there however, so, here are some other recent Guiness world records;

  • Hong Kong man scoops largest baccarat tournament winnings with $15M prize in Macao
  • Tiffany Two, world's oldest cat celebrates 27th birthday
  • Quickfire comedian Clive Greenaway sets most jokes (26) told in one minute record
  • Two UK schools set records for largest gathering of people dressed as nursery rhyme characters and largest gathering of people dressed as Harry Potter


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment