Monday 13 April 2015

Party in the Clouds!

Spontaneous party - we had a spontaneous picnic on Tuesday so that'll have to do! Given the stunning weather we've been having over Easter we threw some food together, took the picnic blankets, Maddie and the badminton rackets and pootled across to the Valley Gardens for the day. I well and truly got my backside kicked at crazy golf - earning a score in the triple figures!

Spot shapes in clouds - this was surprisingly difficult! It was a week of either no clouds (but beautiful blue skies) or slate grey, cloud covered skies with no discernible shapes. I think this one will have to wait for another day, but in the meantime here's some footage of strange and rare cloud formations!



Break out into a sweat - my mother always used to say that horses sweat, men perspire and women glow, Despite this I managed to break out into a sweat several times this week, it was easy in the unexpected heat of a sunny day at the Valley Gardens playing badminton (badly), I even managed to break a slight sweat during my daily yoga session and again walking back from Auntie Betty's in far too many heavy clothes after leaving in the rain and wind only for the weather to change so I ended up walking back in sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment