Sunday 31 May 2015

May Mission - The Result!

I decided to give myself a mental workout instead!

The nasty chest infection I had for half the month was enough sweating thank you very much, so I've honed and toned, sculpted and flexed my brain :-)


I downloaded several free apps which I'm trying to use daily, some more successfully than others - but then some are more user friendly than others (I've scored them).

Brain Trainer - 4/5 (because I really struggle with the memory ones - the rest are great though)
Happify - 5/5 
Sudoku (by Kristanix) - 5/5
Motivational Quotes - 3/5 (some are good and some are just weird - plus the notification setting is a bit haphazard)
Mental Workout - 1/5 (only because the videos won't play and it's a laborious progress to get to anything)
Breathe to Relax - 3/5 (I think this could be good but have only used once so far - I need to practice the breathing technique!)

I also signed up to Happify Daily and Ted Talk emails most of which are really interesting and do help to broaden your horizons :-) 

I haven't actually put any of this to any good use yet though haha! I have to admit that I really am finding the Happify app to be the best thing I've tried so far - I think it may actually be slowly but surely having an impact!



I think I'm a long way off a bionic brain though!

No comments:

Post a Comment