Monday 17 August 2015

Fetish Much?!


This week was all about the feet!

Pedicure Day - I'm kind of hesitant to put another picture of my feet on here, the last one is still the most viewed photo on the blog - usually as a result of a google search. I often do a pedicure at home (I don't mind me touching my toes), the rest of me may be going to hell in a hand-basket but I take care of my feet!





Bare feet Day - I'd go barefoot all the time if I could, I rarely wear slippers in the house and only ever wear socks (of the thick and fluffy variety) for snuggly comfort in winter (or when I'm feeling sorry for myself).

When I do have to wear socks they tend to be of the odd variety.

Literally.



Global celebration of toes Day - I have a thing about toes.

No.

Not that sort of thing.

I don't like mine being touched, which is a shame since I'd love to try reflexology at Kanchanas at some point - I'll have to feel the fear and do it anyway I think! It's like flip-flops, I've never been able to wear flip-flops - largely because my toes don't separate or move independently of each other (don't worry, I haven't got webbed feet or anything!) which mine truly, with his monkey feet, thinks is just weird.

He calls me flipper foot.

And can't understand why I can't swim since I have built in flippers.

Out. of. Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment