Tuesday 15 September 2015

Weird lovely dancing!

Develop a weird phobia Day - I have enough existing phobias to be going on with without creating any more haha! Among my existing phobias are;


  • anything to do with eyes
  • my ankles being touched
  • scary movies (and books)
  • leaving the house somedays ha!
  • daddy-long-legs
  • triple grate type things (they're not grates but I have no idea what to call them) on pavements
  • driving
  • swimming
In fact not just swimming - putting my head underwater. At a recent (and first) visit to the fabulous Harrogate Turkish Baths (gift vouchers are always welcome if you're at all inclined!) John fully immersed himself in the exhilarating plunge pool and suggested I do the same. I threw him a horrified expression and told him I couldn't possibly do that, when he asked me why not I earnestly told him that I couldn't breathe underwater. Apparently neither can anyone else.

Dance to work Day - I didn't dance to work, so, I'm going to make it up to you by sharing this beautiful video (yep, it made me just a tad weepy), you lucky things you (don't worry - it's not a video of me line dancing I promise!)!


Be lovely to everyone Day - I had a couple of days where I was definitely nicer to more people than usual, and spoke (to exchange compliments) with people I've never spoken to in the office before. That'd usually take a bottle of wine and a couple of beers (although not in the office obviously!) ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment