Monday 19 October 2015

Take up hats!

Give up one thing and take up another thing Day - I didn't give anything up but John has - he's done fantastically well at giving up smoking so far this month :-) And I took up his corner in helping to support him!

Be ridiculously nice to your partner Day - I've been much nicer than usual (not that I'm not usually nice to him though!) since he's stopping smoking this month and I don't want to drive him to taking it back up again! So, he's had more texts than usual and a sandwich and drink waiting for him (with a supportive post-it!) when he's got home from each late shift!

Wear a hat Day - I have quite a few hats and would probably have already started wearing some by this time but as it's been unseasonably warm so far this month they've stayed where there are! However, it's been very cold indoors of an evening so...




No comments:

Post a Comment